Wednesday, October 22, 2014

HYSTERIA INVADES 2014 RHYSLING ANTHOLGY

Hello Friends!

The 2014 Rhysling Anthology is now available for purchase! My poem "Black Bird" was nominated in the category of Short Poems, and my poem "Crazy" was nominated in the category of Long Poems.

Check them both out and share the scare! There's a lot of great poetry in the anthology and I'm absolutely thrilled to be a part of it: http://www.sfpoetry.com/ra/pages/14rhysling.html

NOTE: These poems--among many, many others--can be found in my full collection, HYSTERIA, where a beautiful foreword by fellow poet and friend, Michael A. Arnzen, will be sure to lure you in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Madhouse Recap: Mabon, Spooky Reads, and Fall Wellness

Hello friends and fiends– Thanks for reading Stephanie’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work. We started S...