Sunday, January 27, 2013

MADHOUSE SING-A-LONG: GRAVE DIGGER

URGENT UPDATE:
500+ FOLLOWERS IN MADHOUSE!

It's about that time my neurotic little friends, and this time around, I have something extra special for you. I'm currently working on a story about a grave digger named Chera Slate, and when I went to visit my brother in his cell this morning, we brainstormed a bit and started working out a plot. Turns out Patient Slate ended up in the Madhouse a lot earlier than expected, and my dear, long gone brother fell madly in love with her.

Not a poem this time, folks. But maybe something a bit better?

Here are the lyrics... feel free to sing along!
Oh and give my CrAzY brother a shout-out on twitter at: @scotydoesntkn0

EXCERPT: GRAVE DIGGER
By Stephanie M. Wytovich
Reworked from Kayne West's original song, Gold Digger.

She take my organs when I'm in need
Yeah she's a trifling fiend indeed
Oh she's a grave digger way over town
That dig's on me

[Chorus:]
(She gives me ograns)
Now I ain't sayin' she a grave digger (When I'm in Need)
But she ain't messin' with no live niggas
(She gives me organs)
Now I ain't sayin' she a grave digger (When I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no live niggas


Dig down girl go head dig down (I gotta leave)
Dig down girl go head dig down (I gotta leave)
Dig down girl go head dig down (I gotta leave)
Dig down girl

 
Just a little scary
Met her at a cemetery
With a head kinda hairy
Up under her arm
I said, I can tell you Chera
By the words you just said
If you keep moving your lips
You gonna wind up dead- in my arms
But I’m looking for the one, have you seen her?

My psychic told me she have an ass like Serena
Trina, Jennifer Lopez, corpses
And I gotta take all there bad ass to show-biz
OK get your stiffs but then they got their friends
I pulled up in the Benz, she all got up in
We all went to the inn and then I had to pay
If you fucking with this girl then you better be payed
You know why
They all like to touch her
From what I heard she got a liver by Busta
My best friend say she use to cut up Usher
I don't care what none of you all say I still love her

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Madhouse Recap: Mabon, Spooky Reads, and Fall Wellness

Hello friends and fiends– Thanks for reading Stephanie’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work. We started S...