Monday, December 3, 2012

URGENT NEWS: WYTOVICH HIRED ON IN REAL MADHOUSE

WESTON, WEST VIRGINIA:

Well it’s official. Saturday evening was my first night of training at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum as a Paranormal Investigator and Tour Guide.  I got there around 6:30 p.m. and left around 5:00 a.m. Sunday morning. I had the pleasure of meeting some more patients- some nice, some not so much- which is always exciting, and I got to learn how to use some new equipment, such as a spirit box, which we got some decent activity on.

I don’t want to tell you a whole lot about my experiences there, mainly because I want you to stay curious and intrigued. And mostly, I want you to…

JOIN ME IN THE MADHOUSE.
 
Don't worry though.
Crazy is the new sane.

Stay Scared,
Stephanie M. Wytovich

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Madhouse Recap: Mabon, Spooky Reads, and Fall Wellness

Hello friends and fiends– Thanks for reading Stephanie’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work. We started S...