Thursday, March 26, 2015

WYTOVICH SEEKS SINNERS FOR HOLY WAR

 
"Love is in the air.
And it's opening the gates to Hell."
 
An Exorcism of Angels coming this May from Raw Dog Screaming Press

Last summer, I confessed my sins to the Devil and sold my soul at a crossroads in the country, trading everything and everyone I had all for a chance at love. I saw many things in Heaven, made lots of friends in Hell, and I learned how to exorcise angels, how to embrace and accept sin.

This May, I’m giving you, my readers, a taste of my Heaven and of my Hell, but for all of April, I’m painting crosses on your foreheads and teaching you how to pray... Wytovich style. Check in to the MADHOUSE every Tuesday next month where some days I’ll give you penance, and others…well… you’ll just have to wait and see. After all, half the fun of sinning is seeing what you can get away with.
 
So I ask you...
 
Will you sin with me?
-Stephanie M. Wytovich
Lust
Greed
Envy
Wrath
Pride
Envy
Sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Madhouse Recap: Mabon, Spooky Reads, and Fall Wellness

Hello friends and fiends– Thanks for reading Stephanie’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work. We started S...